Can I build on the land?

When buying a property, especially a vacant site, a very important question to consider is 'can I build a dwelling house on the land?' - not all rural land has a legal right to have a dwelling erected upon the land. You may have seen or heard this referred to as a dwelling entitlement or as a building entitlement.

A dwelling entitlement refers to the potential for Council to approve a dwelling on a certain property. It is important for the community, and land-owners in particular, to understand that under current Local Environmental Plans (LEPs), rural zones are primarily used for rural production and not the construction of dwellings, unless a dwelling entitlement exists.

When we value rural land we always take into consideration the right to build on the land. If you need our help. Please call us on 0431 245460.

Did you know?

  • We are the valuation experts in the area.
  • We have statutory registration in NSW and Queensland.
  • We provide concise valuation reports in plain English.
  • Your goals and needs are our priority.
  • We care.

We care

Thank you for visiting our website. Please take a note of our contact details so that you can get in touch with us when you need a property valuation.

We care about our clients. We guarantee to provide you with an accurate and precise valuation report.

We will value your commercial property, business, industrial property, residential property or rural property whether it is located in Northern NSW or Southern  Queensland for any purpose

And we guarantee a fast turnaround. Please call 0431 245 460

Need an evaluation?

You can reach us at on 0431 245460 or by e-mail
Location map